Cutoffs for ticket orders:
- Tickets ordered less than one week prior to the event will not be mailed, but will be held in Will Call.
- Tickets can be ordered through our office until the last business day before the event (see our contact page for our office hours).
- Tickets can be ordered online until the morning of the event.
Door ticket sales:
- Tickets can be purchased at the venue beginning one hour prior to curtain.
- Will Call tickets are available at the venue one hour prior to the event and will be released 15 minutes prior to curtain.
- Senior and student discounts are available at the venue with ID one hour prior to curtain.
We do not issue refunds for tickets. Contact our office for information on options that are available for unused tickets.
Please contact our office for questions about:
- Accessibility and special seating
- Child/Student/Senior discounts
- Purchased tickets and Will Call
Group* Sales Policies
PGMC strives to foster a vibrant social community united in song, whether we’re on the road doing an outreach performance in Boise for Pride festival, or at our home in Portland performing a full concert for you. Why come to a concert by yourself when you can share the experience with your friends and loved ones? For more information about our Friends With Benefits Group Plan, click below:
Please contact our office directly to take advantage of the following group discounts for season subscribers:
Season Subscribers enjoy the following benefits:
- First priority on seating requests
- Lifetime renewal privileges
- Guaranteed priority seating
- Lost ticket Insurance
- Tickets delivered in advance
- Hassle Free ticket exchange
- Priority ordering for other events
* Group size is determined by the number of tickets ordered per transaction. Group sales are subject to all other Box Office policies.